Saturday, January 28, 2017
How to do God’s work God’s way
• The most important thing is to keep on loving one another, truthfully and sincerely, for love covers a multitude of sins.
• Show hospitality to one another without complaining.
• To each of you, God has given a special spiritual gift. Use these gifts well to serve and minister to one another.
• Whoever speaks out or preaches, let it be with the words of God.
• Whoever serves, let it be in the strength and energy God gives.
• Then, in all things, God will be glorified through Jesus Christ to whom all glory and power have been given forever and ever.
1 Peter 4:8-11 prayer-a-phrased by Mary Harwell Sayler, ©2017, from many of the translations found on Bible Gateway.